TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Thanks again.
People Seeking Info

Subject Thanks again.

Posted by DVDBURN (MD) on March 16, 2015 at 9:47 PM
  This message has been viewed 308 times.

In Reply To Re: Thanks for the info. posted by zromtech on March 16, 2015 at 02:44 PM

Message I was sort of doing the same thing. Fishing for parts of the RAM that I could customize. Looks like you had more success than me though. unfortunately there was a discourager in my way. I'd been having a problem with the active test part of my software. When it's turned on it will quickly revert back to the original defaults. Not sure why its doing that. I struggled with it for a while and had to let it go but I do need to get back on that.

I saw your launch control video. That was pretty neat. I thought about doing a launch control setup but my thought was to use a control with buttons that when pressed would change the tune. It would be connected to a laptop or netbook as an additional interface and be controlled with software itself. I was thinking that a timer could be added in software that you could set to switch from one rev max to another after the first rev was reached. In other words, once you reached the first max rev and began moving the software would see this and turn on a timer that at a time you set would change the rev limit again. Like jump from 3000 to 7500 or whatever. I don't think I'll be messing with that any time soon though. I wish we could get together on some of this stuff. I'm sure there is something we can share with each other that would be of use to both of us.

Here are some more screen shots of what the tuning manager part of my software can tune on the fly in real time.

www.mytwinturbo.com

Nissan Data Voice - The first Nissan diagnostic software with a voice!

Nissan Data Voice on YouTube

Download my Nissan 300ZX Vin/Model Lookup.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.